Elecard AVC PlugIn is the package of Elecard components for AVC/H.264 (MPEG-4 P.10 ISO/IEC 14496-10) and AAC (ISO/IEC 13818-7) data decoding.
It is developed for use with Elecard products: Elecard MPEG Player, Elecard DVD Player, Elecard XMuxer Pro and Elecard XMuxer Lite.
AVC/H.264 Video Decoder
- Software-only ISO/IEC 14496 part 10 AVC / ITU-T Recommendation H.264 stream decoding.
- Annex B byte stream and RTP payload formats (FOURCC ‘avc1’) support.
- All features of Baseline, Main and High Profiles support.
- Full-resolution, full-quality decoding/playback.
- Postprocessing (deinterlacing, fields reordering, chroma upsampling).
- Optimized for the most efficient CPU usage – takes advantage of MMX™ Extensions, SSE2™, and 3DNow® SIMD extensions when available.
- Optimized for symmetric multiprocessing (Hyper-Threading Technology, multiple CPU and multiple cores).
- GPU hardware acceleration support.
- Closed Captions decoding.
- Decodes MPEG-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-7) and MPEG-4 (ISO/IEC 14496-3 not including Amd.1:2003 and Amd.2:2004) AAC audio streams.
- Supports Main, LC, LTP and ER BSAC audio object types.
- Supports up to 8 audio channels.